Last Pictures

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Groves @ Night

The Night Sky as seen as villagers can see.

The planet Jupiter (Brightest point in top of right) over a palm & a 1500 years old castle (in background). The palm lighted by flash & backlighted by moon light.

Stars & wavy clouds over the garden door.

Groves, road & clouds lighted by full moon shine.

Last weekend I spent my time in a village that named Garmeh. One night I went to country gardens near our rented place for photography at night. Here is some results of that night.

2 comments:

leslie said...

hi adore the picture of the palm tree, amazing colors !

Nancy said...

You must be one of the most talented photogrophers I've ever seen & I've seen a lot in my day.You are sensative, observant with a a keen eye for God's beauty( all Earth, wish you were here to photograph what I see.) Cosmic Nancy your Nature Friend who appreciates your talent.

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog